With over 9 years of design and advertising experience, I’ve had the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge from accomplished creative professionals. My work encompasses Fortune 500 Branding, Identity Design, Responsive Website Design, User Experience Design, and Social Media Campaigns.
My experience, work ethic, and eagerness to grow makes me an ideal asset to a design or marketing team.
3BG | Senior Designer, 2014 to 2015
- Involved with client research, brainstorming, creative, prototyping, and pitch presentations.
- Created digital ads and social media campaigns for political, financial, and pharmaceutical organizations.
- Participated with the creation of campaign strategies that included targeted ads and responsive websites.
- Collaborated with the agency’s in-house interactive team by providing wireframes, mockups, and feedback during the development of responsive websites.
- Experienced with adding and managing website content through content management systems.
- Developed a working relationship with print vendors and with the production process.
FRED Agency | Senior Designer, 2013 to 2014
- Designed logos, identities, and responsive websites for real-estate developments and retail communities.
- Wireframed and designed real-estate WordPress templates for client’s eCRM.
- Illustrated floorplans, floorplates, and siteplans from architectural schematics for consumer marketing collateral.
- Experienced at working with project managers and clients throughout the lifespan of creative projects.
Copeland Advertising | Graphic Designer, 2007 to 2013
- Involved with the BellSouth/Cingular/AT&T Brand Consolidation.
- An AT&T WebBrand Administrator whose responsibilities involve managing eCRM operations that include AT&T AdCafè, AdCustomizer and AdShells Library.
- Experienced at art directing and educating new design employees on the AT&T brand intricacies and the delicate tasks of client management.
- Designed AT&T trade show Installations for Walmart, RadioShack, and Best Buy shareholder events.
- Worked with notable tech brands and products that include Samsung, HTC, Sony Ericsson, RIM, Motorola, Nokia, Lenovo, Asus and Google.
Wages Design | Student Intern, Summer 2006
- Designed creative concepts and helped prepare presentations for clients.
Art Directing | Logo Design | Identity Design | Retail Advertising | Responsive Web Design | Prototyping | Wireframing | WordPress | Invision | Print Design | Copywriting | Client Management | Quick Learner
Mac OS X | Adobe Creative Cloud | Microsoft Office | Content Management Systems | Html and Css
BFA | Graphic Design | Georgia Southern University | Cum Laude (Hope Scholarship Recipient, 4 years)
AIGA – Atlanta Chapter Member | Atlanta Web Design Group Member | Wiffle Dixie Social League | Oil Painting | Sketching | Gaming – Console and Mobile | Asian Cuisine – Thai, Vietnamese, Korean, Indian, etc.